We had a busy day yesterday, as we took on a range of tough jobs and made sure everything was working as it should be. First up was an Avant loader that had an electrical fire – not the easiest thing to deal with, but we were up to the challenge! We rewired it and gave it a good service, and now it’s running as good as new.
Next, we moved on to a stumpgrinder service, making sure it was in tip-top shape for its next job. We know that these machines are essential for keeping your garden or property looking its best, so we always go the extra mile to make sure they’re working as they should.
But the real challenge of the day was the track idlers on a Greenmech safetrack. These were in need of some serious attention, with new shafts, seals, and bearings needed to get them working again. But thanks to our expert team and our commitment to finding cost-effective solutions, we were able to save the customer a lot of money over buying new equipment